Below are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about our vacation rentals. If the answer to your question is not found below, please don't hesitate to contact us!
What is your cancellation policy?
We offer full refunds for reservations that are canceled at least 24 hours from when the booking was initially placed. After the 24 hour period has passed, guests must cancel 30 full days before the check-in date for a full refund. If are concerned about travel due to Coronavirus, please contact as soon as possible via phone call only. We will address these cancellations on a case-by-case basis.
Can we have early check-in?
The short answer: it depends. The long answer: we can't guarantee a specific time, but we will do our best to get you in as soon as we can. Given that we have guests checking-in before you, they will check out at 11am and then the cleaning crew comes in to ready the cabin for your arrival. They have until 4pm but often finish early. As soon as they are done, you are welcome to go in. Feel free to shoot us a text when you getting into to town, and we can check in with them for an ETA.
When will the balance for my stay be charged?
We will charge 25% of your total at the time of booking and the remaining 75% when the check-in day is 30 days away.
If your check-in day is less than 30 days away, we will charge the balance in full at the time of booking.
Damage protection is required. We have two options: a refundable damage deposit and the non-refundable Damage Protection Plan through RentalGuardian.com
The refundable damage deposit will be charged as a HOLD 7 days before your check-out date, and released after check-out.
The Damage Protection Plan will be charged in full at the time of booking.
What do we need to bring?
Each cabin has a well-stocked kitchen including pots, pans, cooking utensils, basic oils, an array of spices, coffee pot, grinder, and coffee beans. We also have complimentary travel-size shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and lotion restocked fresh for each set of guests. ALL you need to bring is food, drinks and yourself!
How far is the cabin from town?
Our cabins are all within walking distance to Idyllwild's town center and range from 1/4 mile to 1 mile away.
What cabins are pet-friendly?
All of the cabins starting in "IDYLL" are pet friendly: Idyllcreek, Idyllcove, Idyllbrook, and Idyllcottage with a $15/night "Spoiled-dog" Pet Fee (this is our nice way of please only bring good doggies).
Does our cabin have a washer and dryer?
Four of our six cabins have laundry: Idyllcreek, Idyllcove, Idyllcottage, and 2 Brooks. There is a local laundry mat in town if need laundry facilities and you are staying in Idyllbrook or Mile High
What cabins have a wood-burning fireplace?
All of the cabins have a wood-burning stove except for Idyllcottage and 2 Brooks. These two cabins have gas fireplaces for instant coziness!
How far is Idyllwild from...?
Los Angeles International Airport: 2.5-4 hours depending on traffic
San Diego International Airport: 2-2.5 hours
Ontario International Airport: 1.5-2 hours
Palm Springs International Airport: 1-1.5 hours